West Cameron Township, Pennsylvania
|• Type||Board of Supervisors|
|• Total||11.89 sq mi (30.79 km2)|
|• Land||11.73 sq mi (30.37 km2)|
|• Water||0.16 sq mi (0.42 km2)|
| • Estimate |
|• Density||45.71/sq mi (17.65/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
According to the United States Census Bureau, the township has a total area of 11.8 square miles (30.7 km2), all land.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
The population density was 43.7 inhabitants per square mile (16.9/km2). There were 205 housing units at an average density of 17.3/sq mi (6.7/km2).
There were 192 households, out of which 31.3% had children who were under the age of eighteen living with them; 66.7% were married couples living together, 5.2% had a female householder with no husband present, and 21.9% were non-families.
Out of all of the households that were documented, 19.3% were made up of individuals, and 9.4% had someone living alone who was sixty-five years of age or older.
The average household size was 2.69 and the average family size was 3.05.
Within the township, the population was spread out, with 23.4% of residents who were under the age of eighteen, 7.9% who were aged eighteen to twenty-four, 30.6% who were aged twenty-five to forty-four, 24.6% who were aged forty-five to sixty-four, and 13.5% who were sixty-five years of age or older.
The median age was thirty-nine years.
For every one hundred females, there were 110.2 males. For every one hundred females who were aged eighteen or older, there were 109.5 males.
The median income for a household in the township was $32,813, and the median income for a family was $35,625. Males had a median income of $31,250 compared with that of $19,000 for females.
The per capita income for the township was $14,563.
Approximately 5.7% of families and 4.7% of the population were living below the poverty line, including 7.5% of those who were under the age of eighteen and 8.4% of those who were aged sixty-five or older.
- "2016 U.S. Gazetteer Files". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved August 14, 2017.
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): West Cameron Township, Northumberland County, Pennsylvania". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Archived from the original on February 12, 2020. Retrieved August 22, 2016.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
- "U.S. Census website". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved January 31, 2008.